Coburg Harriers Club Records
Coburg Harriers maintains club records for all disciplines and all relevant age groups. Some of our records date back to the era of the 1956 Olympic Games in Melbourne, with names such as Herb Elliott (1500m run) and Ray Smith (50km walk). Most are of course are much more recent.
The current Coburg Harriers Club Record Lists are shown below. Sorry they are 2014 versions. We are currently sourcing more recent versions.
- Records 2014 1500 To 2Kmtre (45.9 KiB)
- Records 2014 300 To 1Kmtre (52.7 KiB)
- Records 2014 60 To 200Mtres (34.6 KiB)
- Records 2014 Female By Age (62.0 KiB)
- Records 2014 Field Events (76.5 KiB)
- Records 2014 Hurdles & Steeple (111.7 KiB)
- Records 2014 Jump Events (89.9 KiB)
- Records 2014 Male By Age (65.2 KiB)
- Records 2014 Walk Events (50.8 KiB)
Rules Governing Club Record Applications
New Club records will be accepted from all legitimate races of an appropriate standard. Examples include
- AV or AA races
- VMA championships
- Major VLAA Open Days or Championships
The acceptance of new club records requires
- The event to be properly gazetted
- Qualified officials to be in attendance
- The results to be officially published
- The local organizers to be able to verify the performance (if required)
All club records are based on ‘Age on the Day’.
Only current members can claim club records.
Club records may be retrospectively granted if sufficient proof of performance and club membership can be verified.
How to Apply for a Club Record
If you have bettered one of our club records in legitimate judged competition and it can be verified by us, you are invited to submit a record application via the following panel.